"The Complete Glock Reference Guide, Revised 3rd Edition" Book by Ptooma Productions
- Safariland COMP-2 Revolver Speedloader Dan Wesson, S&W 10, 12,... $10.99 Available
- DPMS Disconnector Spring AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Bolt Catch Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Catch Roll Pin AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Fobus Paddle Holster Right Hand S&W K, L-Frame, Taurus 65, 66,... $24.49 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Camouflage Face Paint Stick Loam and... $1.59 Available
- DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Glock 26, 27... $17.79 Available
- "The Gun Digest Book of Combat Handgunnery, 6th Edition" Book... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Publisher: Ptooma Productions
Date of Publication: 2004
Number of Pages: 300
Summary of Material: Complete disassembly/assembly, cleaning, maintenance, customization and history of the Glock handgun. Includes a special torture test that shows how durable and dependable these handguns are
Shipping Weight: 1.420 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.