Carbon Express X-Force 350 Crossbow Package with 4x32 Multi-Reticle Scope Black
- Speed: 300 fps
- Solid Limb Design
- Machined Aluminum Cams
- SilenTech Coating
The X-Force 350 was engineered for rugged dependability and features a one piece black tactical stock featuring the new SilenTech coating for silent performance. The X-Force 350 features a solid limb design and precision machined aluminum cams which produce arrow speeds in excess of 300 feet per second. This crossbow package is great for the beginning crossbow hunter or the more advanced sportsman. Included with the X-force 350 package is a quick detach 3 arrow quiver, a rope cocker, 3 Carbon Express 20" Crossbolts, and a 4x 32 deluxe crossbow scope.
- Speed: 300 fps
- Kinetic Energy: 80 ft-lbs
- Draw Weight: 165 lbs.
- Power Stroke: 12"
- Overall Length: 34"
- Axle to Axle Width: 28-1/2"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Bolt Length: 20"
- Sights: 4x 32mm deluxe scope
- 4x 32mm Deluxe Scope
- Quick Detach 3-Arrow Quiver
- Three 20" Surge Crossbow Bolts
- Rope Cocking Aid
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 13.950 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.