Coast Tactical Liner Lock Folding Knife 3.35" Spear Point 7Cr17 Black Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Black
- KA-BAR Warthog Folding Knife 3" 420 Black Stainless Steel... $13.99 - $15.79 Select Options
- Coast BX3 Series Pro Predator Folding Knife 3.25" Serrated... $18.79 Select Options
- Coast Rapid Response 3.0 Folding Knife 3" Drop Point 7Cr17... $29.99 Select Options
- Coast DX320 Ghost II Folding Knife 3.5" Spear Point 7Cr17... $20.99 Available
- Coast DX300 Series Folding Knife 3.5" Spear Point 7Cr17... $25.99 Select Options
- Coast DX315 Ghost I Folding Knife 3.25" Spear Point 7Cr17... $20.99 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 7Cr17 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Nylon
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: Plain Edge
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: N/A
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.35"
- Blade Width: N/A
- Closed Length: N/A
- Overall Length: 8"
- Weight: 3.5 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.