RCBS 2-Cavity Cowboy Bullet Mold 30-150-CM 30 Caliber (309 Diameter) 150 Grain Flat Nose
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.69 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- RCBS Bullet Mold Handles for all RCBS Bullet Molds... $34.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #631... $9.19 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 308 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Saeco 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #384 9mm (356 Diameter) 122 Grain... $103.99 Available
- RCBS Cowboy 3-Die Set with Roll Crimp 30-30 Winchester... $59.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 311 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Hogue Rubber OverMolded Tamer Pistol Grip and Forend Remington... $21.48 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #2 (7-30 Waters, 30-30 Winchester, 32... $7.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL309-230-5R 30 Caliber (309... $24.99 Available
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $12.64 - $20.49 Select Options
Material: Machined solid cast iron mold blocks
Features: Steel Sprue Plate
Common Sizer Die Diameter: .309"
Shipping Weight: 0.985 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.