Wilson Combat Custom Barrel Link Kit 1911 Stainless Steel
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Barrel Link Pin 1911 Steel ... $2.99 Select Options
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Grip Screw Bushing 1911... $2.06 - $2.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.73 - $3.59 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Spring Caddy 1911 Government... $29.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Base Pad 1911 Wilson Combat 7 and 8-Round... $5.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #510 25-06 Remington, 270... $2.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Semi-Extended Slide Release 1911 45... $47.50 Available
- Wilson Combat Ejector Pin for 1911 Government Bullet Proof... $2.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Barrel Link Pin 1911 Stainless Steel Package... $5.25 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Firing Pin 1911 45 ACP Series 70,... $14.99 - $29.99 Select Options
Gunsmithing Required: Yes, some fitting may be required
Shipping Weight: 0.034 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.