KA-BAR BK14 Becker Eskabar Fixed Blade Knife 3.25" Drop Point 1095 Cro-Van Carbon Steel Blade Skeleton Handle Black
The KA-BAR Becker BK14 Eskabar is made from 1095 Cro-Van Carbon Steel. This steel is renowned for its incredible toughness and edge-holding ability. You really couldn't ask for a better steel for a hard-use knife that won't break the bank. The Eskabar includes a polymer sheath with a section of cord for hanging the sheath around your neck, but can be used to wrap the handle if desired. The Becker BK14 Eskabar is an excellent choice for bushcrafting or self-defense.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 1095 Cro-Van
- Handle Material: Skeletonized
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Neck Sheath
- Blade Finish: Epoxy Powder Coat
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58 HRC
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Blade Thickness: .165"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Made in USA
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener...
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit...
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz...
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
Lansky Tactical Collapsible Diamond Rod Knife Sharpener...
DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,...
- KA-BAR Becker Handle Kit... View More Options
- KA-BAR BK11 Becker Necker Fixed Blade Knife 3.25" Drop Point...
- KA-BAR Adventure Gamestalker Fixed Blade Knife 4" Drop Point...
- KA-BAR BK24 Becker D'Eskabar Fixed Blade Knife 3.25" Drop...
- KA-BAR Adventure Piggyback Folding Knife 3.38" Reverse Tanto...
- KA-BAR Adventure Baconmaker Folding Knife 3.38" Clip Point...