KA-BAR BK14 Becker Eskabar Fixed Blade Knife 3.25" Drop Point 1095 Cro-Van Carbon Steel Blade Skeleton Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Lansky Tactical Collapsible Diamond Rod Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- KA-BAR Becker Handle Kit... $14.49 - $46.49 Select Options
- KA-BAR BK24 Becker D'Eskabar Fixed Blade Knife 3.25" Drop... $51.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- KA-BAR BK11 Becker Necker Fixed Blade Knife 3.25" Drop Point... $43.49 Available
- KA-BAR Adventure Gamestalker Fixed Blade Knife 4" Drop Point... $51.99 Available
- KA-BAR Iwo Jima Commemorative USMC Fighting/Utility Knife 7"... $76.99 Available
- KA-BAR Adventure Baconmaker Folding Knife 3.38" Clip Point... $29.95 Available
- KA-BAR Adventure Piggyback Folding Knife 3.38" Reverse Tanto... $33.49 Available
- Hunter's Specialties Windicator Wind Checker Powder 28 Grams... $1.62 Available
- Caribou Gear Meat Preserve Spray Concentrate Powder 2 oz... $4.28 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool Stainless Steel... $3.69 Available
- DPMS Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $5.09 Available
- TAPCO Multi-Tool AR-15... $40.49 Available
- DPMS AR-15 Takedown Pin Punch Delrin... $3.49 Available
The KA-BAR Becker BK14 Eskabar is made from 1095 Cro-Van Carbon Steel. This steel is renowned for its incredible toughness and edge-holding ability. You really couldn't ask for a better steel for a hard-use knife that won't break the bank. The Eskabar includes a polymer sheath with a section of cord for hanging the sheath around your neck, but can be used to wrap the handle if desired. The Becker BK14 Eskabar is an excellent choice for bushcrafting or self-defense.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 1095 Cro-Van
- Handle Material: Skeletonized
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Neck Sheath
- Blade Finish: Epoxy Powder Coat
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58 HRC
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Blade Thickness: .165"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Made in USA
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.