KA-BAR BK14 Becker Eskabar Fixed Blade Knife 3.25" Drop Point 1095 Cro-Van Carbon Steel Blade Skeleton Handle Black
The KA-BAR Becker BK14 Eskabar is made from 1095 Cro-Van Carbon Steel. This steel is renowned for its incredible toughness and edge-holding ability. You really couldn't ask for a better steel for a hard-use knife that won't break the bank. The Eskabar includes a polymer sheath with a section of cord for hanging the sheath around your neck, but can be used to wrap the handle if desired. The Becker BK14 Eskabar is an excellent choice for bushcrafting or self-defense.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 1095 Cro-Van
- Handle Material: Skeletonized
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Neck Sheath
- Blade Finish: Epoxy Powder Coat
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58 HRC
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Blade Thickness: .165"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Made in USA
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- KA-BAR BK11 Becker Necker Fixed Blade Knife 3.25" Drop Point...
- KA-BAR BK24 Becker D'Eskabar Fixed Blade Knife 3.25" Drop...
- KA-BAR Adventure Gamestalker Fixed Blade Knife 4" Drop Point...
- KA-BAR Adventure Piggyback Folding Knife 3.38" Reverse Tanto...
- KA-BAR Adventure Baconmaker Folding Knife 3.38" Clip Point...