KA-BAR BK14 Becker Eskabar Fixed Blade Knife 3.25" Drop Point 1095 Cro-Van Carbon Steel Blade Skeleton Handle Black
The KA-BAR Becker BK14 Eskabar is made from 1095 Cro-Van Carbon Steel. This steel is renowned for its incredible toughness and edge-holding ability. You really couldn't ask for a better steel for a hard-use knife that won't break the bank. The Eskabar includes a polymer sheath with a section of cord for hanging the sheath around your neck, but can be used to wrap the handle if desired. The Becker BK14 Eskabar is an excellent choice for bushcrafting or self-defense.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 1095 Cro-Van
- Handle Material: Skeletonized
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Neck Sheath
- Blade Finish: Epoxy Powder Coat
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58 HRC
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Blade Thickness: .165"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Made in USA
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.500 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz
Lansky Tactical Collapsible Diamond Rod Knife Sharpener
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,...
- KA-BAR Eskabar Size Becker Handle Kit Black and Orange Zytel