"New Exact Small Arms Ballistics: The Source Book for Rifleman" Book By Arthur J. Pejsa
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 7x57mm Mauser (7mm Mauser) 139 Grain... $30.49 Available
- Weatherby Ammunition 240 Weatherby Magnum 100 Grain Nosler... $80.99 Available
- Browning VCI Gun Sock Two Piece Black with Browning Logo... $13.99 Available
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 7x57mm Mauser (7mm Mauser) 140... $31.49 Available
- GrovTec Push Button Magazine Cap with 1" Quick Detach Sling... $23.99 Available
- Federal Premium Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 165 Grain Trophy... $36.99 Available
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 165 Grain Spitzer... $21.49 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 110 Grain... $27.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bell and Carlson Medalist Rifle Stock Remington Model 7 with... $289.99 Select Options
- ProMag Magazine Springfield M14, M1A 308 Winchester Steel ... $17.99 - $18.29 Select Options
Technical Information: New Exact Small Arms Ballistics: The Source Book for Rifleman
Dimensions: 8-5/8" x 5-3/4"
Publisher: Kenwood Publishing
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.