Glock Square Rear Sight 6.1mm .240" Height Polymer Black White Outline
- HIVIZ Glock Front Sight Installation Tool... $10.19 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Post A2 Square AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $3.99 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice MC #7 Firearms Bore Cleaning Solvent 16 oz... $24.99 Available
- Glock Front Sight Polymer Black White Dot... $4.99 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches... $6.49 - $82.99 Select Options
- Mec-Gar Magazine Ruger P85, P89, P93, P94, P95, PC9 9mm Luger... $16.19 - $22.99 Select Options
- Kershaw Camp Fixed Blade Knife 65Mn Carbon Steel Blade... $29.99 - $49.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Heavy Duty Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets PVC... $19.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $7.29 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 155 Grain Boat... $29.49 Select Options
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights:
Shipping Weight: 0.002 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.