Glock Square Rear Sight 6.1mm .240" Height Polymer Black White Outline
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 30 Polymer Black... $9.99 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $34.99 - $211.99 Select Options
- Lone Wolf Grip Plug Glock 29, 30 Polymer Black... $6.29 Available
- Cold Steel Barong Machete 18" 1055 Carbon Steel Black Blade... $27.99 Available
- Aimpoint Rear Flip-Up Lens Cover Transparent Black... $19.00 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $2.99 Available
- Glock Front Sight Polymer Black White Dot... $4.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Belt Slide Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 6-Round... $12.96 Available
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Polymer Black White... $5.79 Available
- Aimpoint Front Flip-Up Lens Cover Transparent Black... $19.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $19.29 - $132.99 Select Options
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.