Glock Square Rear Sight 6.1mm .240" Height Polymer Black White Outline
- Glock Square Rear Sight 7.3mm .287" Height Polymer Black White... $5.99 Available
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.9mm .271" Height Polymer Black White... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Polymer Black White... $5.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Volquartsen Accurizing Kit Ruger Mark II, 22/45 Black... $109.99 Available
- Blade-Tech Single Magazine Pouch Right Hand Double Stack... $29.74 Available
- Remington Bore Light... $5.19 Available
- Ruger Safety Detent Spring Ruger 22/45 All Models... $2.49 Available
- Lee Bulge Buster Base Sizing Kit (380 Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP)... $16.29 Available
- Glockworx V4 Skeletonized Ultra Light Firing Pin Glock 9mm... $69.99 Available
- Volquartsen Hammer Bushing Ruger Mark II Black... $7.99 Available
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 19 Gen 4... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Safety Detent Plunger Ruger Mark II, 22/45 ... $2.49 - $2.99 Select Options
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.