Glock Square Rear Sight 6.1mm .240" Height Polymer Black White Outline
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Polymer Black White... $5.79 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue with... $29.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 30 Polymer Black... $9.99 Available
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #12 Gloss... $5.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $34.99 - $211.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Lone Wolf Grip Plug Glock 29, 30 Polymer Black... $6.29 Available
- Glock Magazine Release Extended Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $3.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-120-TC 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $19.99 Available
- Cold Steel Barong Machete 18" 1055 Carbon Steel Black Blade... $27.99 Available
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $6.99 Available
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.