Gerber Icon Folding Knife 4.25" Partially Serrated Tanto Point Black Stainless Steel Blade Black Aluminum Handle
- Gerber Paraframe Folding Knife 2.88" 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel... $18.21 Available
- Gerber Paraframe I Folding Knife Clip Point Stainless Steel... $17.99 - $18.99 Available Select Options
- Gerber Remix Tactical Folding Knife 3" Partially Serrated... $24.99 Available
- Gerber Fast Draw Folding Knife 3" Stainless Steel Drop Point... $27.41 Available
- Gerber Contrast Tactical Folding Knife 3" Drop Point 7Cr17MoV... $24.99 Available
- Gerber DMF Tactical Folding Knife 3.5" Serrated Modified Clip... $47.99 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Tanto Point
- Serrated: Partially
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip-up
- Locking Mechanism: Liner-lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-57
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 4.25"
- Blade Width: N/A
- Closed Length: 5.30"
- Overall Length: 9.55"
- Weight: 4.68 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.