Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips 1911 Government, Commander Ambidextrous Safety Cut Checkered Ebony
- Wheeler Engineering Level-Level-Level Scope Crosshair Leveling... $11.41 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #503 38 Special, 38 Super,... $1.89 Select Options
- Berger Target Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 155 Grain VLD... $44.99 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $10.29 Available
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $18.72 Available
- Armscor Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box of... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 308 Winchester... $4.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 308... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.89 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 22 Hornet... $4.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain XTP Jacketed... $16.99 Available
- Accuracy International Magazine Accuracy International Chassis... $78.65 Available
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.