RCBS Legacy Series 3-Die Set 50-70 Government
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 45 Caliber (458 Diameter) 300 Grain... $21.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 25-20 WCF (257 Diameter) 75 Grain... $24.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Soft... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $25.99 Available
- Lyman "AR Reloading Handbook" Reloading Manual... $12.99 Available
- Lapua Bullets 7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian (7.62x53mm Rimmed) (311... $31.99 Available
- Sierra "5th Edition Rifle and Pistol Manual of Reloading Data"... $28.49 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Gage 38 Special... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 25-20 WCF... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Jard Adjustable Trigger AR-10 Small Pin .154" 2 lb Single... $165.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The 3-Die Set has a sizer die with decapping unit, expander die and a seater die with crimp. Does not feature a carbide sizing ring, cases must be lubed prior to sizing. Shellholder sold separately.
Material: Polished and Heat Treated Steel
Die Types Included:
Shipping Weight: 1.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.