Wheeler Engineering Scope Mounting Kit 1"
- Pro-Shot Cleaning Patches 22 to 270 Caliber 1" Round Cotton... $12.29 Available
- Tipton Gun Vise... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pro-Shot Cleaning Patches 270 to 38 Caliber 6mm 2" Round... $10.49 Available
- Hornady Bullets 30 Carbine (308 Diameter) 100 Grain Short... $13.79 Available
- Tipton Cleaning Patches 35 to 45 Caliber, 410 Bore, 28, 20... $10.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $11.99 Available
- Talley Lightweight 2-Piece Scope Mounts with Integral 1" Rings... $44.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Professional Reticle Leveling System... $50.99 Available
- MOJO Critter Predator Electronic Decoy... $24.96 Available
- Gun Video "Gun Cleaning Made Easy: Pistols, Rifles, Shotguns"... $19.99 Available
- Tipton Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 6.5mm, 264 Caliber to 8mm, 323... $3.89 Available
- Weaver 1-Piece Multi Slot Tactical Weaver-Style Base for Ruger... $7.79 Available
Wheeler Engineering FAT Wrench: A hand driven, click/clutch style torque wrench that is very useful for applying the necessary torque to most firearm and firearm accessory fasteners. The FAT Wrench features a thick ergonomic handle, a standard 1/4" drive tip, and can be used to apply torque from 10 to 65 in-lbs at 5 in-lb increments. Common uses include, but are not limited to; installation of scope ring and base screws, action screws and trigger guard screws. With proper care and use, the FAT Wrench will provide a lifetime of reliable service. Includes 9 bits and a square drive adapter. Includes a Leupold/Buehler windage bit, #10 flat blade, #11 flat blade, #32 flat blade, 3/32" Allen, 5/32" Allen, T10 Torx, T15 Torx, T20 Torx, and a Square drive adapter bit.
Click here for FAT Wrench instructions
Scope Ring Alignment: This kit improves scope mounting two ways. First, the short bars let you know when the front ring is in perfect alignment with the rear one. Second, lapping the inside of the scope rings will reduce or eliminate any shifting of the scope inside the rings and will also remove machining marks that can scratch the finish on the scope. This is "State-of-the-Art" scope mounting and will provide you with confidence that the job has been done right. 1" and 30mm kits include 2 alignment rods, lapping rod with handle (8" steel shaft, plastic ball handle) and 1 oz jar of 220 grit high quality silicon carbide lapping compound. The combo kit comes with 2 alignment bars, 2 lapping shafts one 1" and one 30mm. Properly aligned rings create more surface contact with the scope tube to keep scopes in place during heavy recoil. Misaligned rings cause stress on the scope tube, which can dent the tube, distort the reticle, and cause adjustment problems. Scopes will need to be sighted in following the use of this kit.
Click Here for Scope Ring Alignment and Lapping Bars Instructions
Level-Level-Level: The simplest, most accurate scope leveling system ever devised to level your scope as you mount it on your rifle. The magnetic base in the rifle level bridges the bolt raceway, allowing you to position your rifle almost perfectly level. The second level sits on top of your scope cap allowing the the reticle to be leveled. Once the rifle and crosshairs are level, tighten the rings and the job is done. Works with practically any bolt-action rifle. Set includes two levels.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.