Wheeler Engineering Scope Mounting Kit 1"
Wheeler Engineering FAT Wrench: A hand driven, click/clutch style torque wrench that is very useful for applying the necessary torque to most firearm and firearm accessory fasteners. The FAT Wrench features a thick ergonomic handle, a standard 1/4" drive tip, and can be used to apply torque from 10 to 65 in-lbs at 5 in-lb increments. Common uses include, but are not limited to; installation of scope ring and base screws, action screws and trigger guard screws. With proper care and use, the FAT Wrench will provide a lifetime of reliable service. Includes 9 bits and a square drive adapter. Includes a Leupold/Buehler windage bit, #10 flat blade, #11 flat blade, #32 flat blade, 3/32" Allen, 5/32" Allen, T10 Torx, T15 Torx, T20 Torx, and a Square drive adapter bit.
Scope Ring Alignment: This kit improves scope mounting two ways. First, the short bars let you know when the front ring is in perfect alignment with the rear one. Second, lapping the inside of the scope rings will reduce or eliminate any shifting of the scope inside the rings and will also remove machining marks that can scratch the finish on the scope. This is "State-of-the-Art" scope mounting and will provide you with confidence that the job has been done right. 1" and 30mm kits include 2 alignment rods, lapping rod with handle (8" steel shaft, plastic ball handle) and 1 oz jar of 220 grit high quality silicon carbide lapping compound. The combo kit comes with 2 alignment bars, 2 lapping shafts one 1" and one 30mm. Properly aligned rings create more surface contact with the scope tube to keep scopes in place during heavy recoil. Misaligned rings cause stress on the scope tube, which can dent the tube, distort the reticle, and cause adjustment problems. Scopes will need to be sighted in following the use of this kit.
Level-Level-Level: The simplest, most accurate scope leveling system ever devised to level your scope as you mount it on your rifle. The magnetic base in the rifle level bridges the bolt raceway, allowing you to position your rifle almost perfectly level. The second level sits on top of your scope cap allowing the the reticle to be leveled. Once the rifle and crosshairs are level, tighten the rings and the job is done. Works with practically any bolt-action rifle. Set includes two levels.
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1009 22-250 Remington,... $4.39 View More Options
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $79.99
- Weaver Classic K-Series Rifle Scope 8x 56mm Dual-X Reticle... $176.11
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 View More Options
- Wheeler Engineering Professional Reticle Leveling System... $39.99
- Redfield Revenge Rifle Scope 3-9x 42mm Dial-N-Shoot Accu-Plex... $119.99
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $6.99
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE SST Ammunition 338 Winchester Magnum 200... $38.49
- Black Hills Gold Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 154 Grain... $45.95
- Surefire EP3 Sonic Defender Ear Plugs (NRR 24 dB) ... $12.56 View More Options
- Weaver 88-Piece Deluxe Gunsmithing Hammer, Punch and... $52.68
- Marlin Front Sight Hood Marlin 336, 444, 882, 882L, 883, 1895... $6.29