Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 311-93-1R 32-20 WCF, 32 S&W Long, 32 Colt (311 Diameter) 93 Grain 1 Ogive Radius
- Wolff Trigger Spring Ruger Bisley, Blackhawk, Single Six,... $7.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C312-155-2R 7.62x39mm (312 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1118-12 (Replaces WAA12)... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 311-100-2R 32 Caliber (311 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 32 ACP... $31.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #17 (30 Carbine, 32 ACP)... $7.99 Available
- Lee Steel 3-Die Set 7.62 Russian Nagant (7.62x38mmR) Revolver... $35.99 Available
- Lee Decapping Rod for Handgun Dies... $2.19 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL314-90-SWC 32-20 WCF, 32 S&W Long,... $19.99 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #465... $10.49 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #311... $10.49 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.