Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 158 Grain Lead Semi-Wadcutter Hollow Point Box of 20
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Lead... $25.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Anaconda, Dan Wesson, Ruger... $10.29 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $10.29 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581, 681, 586, 686... $10.29 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 225 Grain Barnes... $44.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Special 190 Grain Lead Soft Cast... $35.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Bianchi 580 Speed Strips 38 Special and 357 Magnum Package of... $5.64 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 150 Grain Lead Wadcutter... $25.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain Lead Flat Nose... $26.99 Available
- Grizzly Ammunition 38 Special 158 Grain Semi-Wadcutter Box of... $17.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain XTP Jacketed... $17.49 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 38 Special Ammunition:
Due to customer demand, we've developed this defensive 38SPL ammo. Our customers wanted some devastating 38SPL loads that would fill the following criteria.
1. It won't hurt older/fragile/alloy revolvers. (Non +P)
2. Is effective as a "fight stopper" through the use of proper bullets.
3. Is more powerful than typical/standard, weak 38SPL ammo.
4. Generate much less recoil than our +P 38SPL ammo.
5. Is flash suppressed.
Buffalo Bore is introducing these three different heavy, yet standard pressure loadings for 38 SPL. These offerings are loaded at standard pressure, but they are much more powerful than normal 38SPL ammo. These loads will not harm older more fragile revolvers. So, these loads are safe for use in ANY 38 SPL revolver, provided it is in normal working condition. As stated above, the "POWER" level of these loads is really closer to a typical +P power level, but the pressure is standard. We are able to develop these powerful standard pressure loads with modern non-canister powders. Again, these loads recoil far less than our +P 38 SPL ammo.
All three of these loads are flash suppressed, so firing them in the dark wont blind you. We use flash suppressed powder in our defensive ammo, in the loadings we can, because over 90% of all civilian shootings in America, occur in low light, when the criminal element is at work. We don't want you blinded by your own gunfire after the first shot.
Item 20C utilizes the same 158gr. very soft lead cast, SWC-HC gas checked bullet, we load in our +P 38 SPL ammo. It is designed to expand and then penetrate quite deep. (Approx. 14 inches) This bullet is gas checked and will NOT lead your barrel. Note the below velocities that I recorded out of my personal revolvers- NOT TEST BARRELS!
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.