Archangel 500SC Tactical Shotgun Stock System Mossberg 500/590 with Receiver Mount Shell Carrier - Black Polymer
- Magpul Stock SGA Adaptable Mossberg 500, 590, 590A1 12 Gauge... $104.45 Select Options
- Advanced Technology Tactical 6-Position Collapsible Side... $109.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Blackhawk Knoxx CompStock 2-Piece Recoil Reducing Traditional... $89.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Galco Shotgun Cheek Rest Right Hand with 12 Gauge Shotshell... $71.96 Available
- Archangel 500 Tactical Shotgun Stock System Mossberg 500/590 -... $81.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Colt Bi-Fold Compact Drop Down 12 Gauge Shotgun Shell... $9.54 Available
This is an advanced Tactical Stock System for the Mossberg 500/590, 12 gauge shotgun, utilizing a proprietary, lightweight, carbon-fiber reinforced polymer impervious to weather, and able to withstand all standard gun solvents and oils. A six-position, collapsible butt-stock allows shot-gunners of all sizes to find the optimum adjustment for fit and comfort. The military-length forend can be configured with a smooth fore-cap, or with a mini tri-rail cap to allow the mounting of Picatinny rail-mount accessories without sacrificing comfort or convenience. A 7-round shell holder mounts to the left side of the receiver and includes individual shell-retention adjustment for each round, without interfering with the stroke of the forend.
For Mossberg 500, 590 12 Gauge shotguns only.
- Extremely durable construction, yet weighs only 2.5 lbs.
- 6 position buttstock
- Ergonomic pistol grip with storage
- Tunable, interchangeable-insert recoil pad (soft and firm inserts included)
- Molded in QD sling swivel hardpoints on both sides
- Detachable cheek riser
- 7-round shell holder included
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.