- Extremely durable construction, yet weighs only 2.5 lbs.
- 6 position buttstock
- Ergonomic pistol grip with storage
- Tunable, interchangeable-insert recoil pad (soft and firm inserts included)
- Molded in QD sling swivel hardpoints on both sides
- Detachable cheek riser
- 7-round shell holder included
Archangel has developed a system for the Mossberg 500 and 590 12 gauge shotguns that combines a number of the most desirable upgrades in one product.
This is an advanced Tactical Stock System for the Mossberg 500/590, 12 gauge shotgun, utilizing a proprietary, lightweight, carbon-fiber reinforced polymer impervious to weather, and able to withstand all standard gun solvents and oils. A six-position, collapsible butt-stock allows shot-gunners of all sizes to find the optimum adjustment for fit and comfort. The military-length forend can be configured with a smooth fore-cap, or with a mini tri-rail cap to allow the mounting of Picatinny rail-mount accessories without sacrificing comfort or convenience. A 7-round shell holder mounts to the left side of the receiver and includes individual shell-retention adjustment for each round, without interfering with the stroke of the forend.
For Mossberg 500, 590 12 Gauge shotguns only.