"The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Things You Can Do To Ready Your Home For A Disaster" Book by Bernie Carr
From California earthquakes and Rocky Mountain wildfires to Midwest floods and Atlantic hurricanes, you can’t escape that inevitable day when catastrophe strikes your home town but you can be prepared! Offering a simple DIY approach, this book breaks down the vital steps you should take into 101 quick, smart and inexpensive projects such as: Make a Master List of Passwords, Calculate How Much Water You Need, Start a Food Storage Plan for $5 a Week and Learn to Cook Without Electricity, among many others.
Bernie Carr has had extensive experience with surviving natural disasters and keeping her family safe. She writes The Apartment Prepper’s Blog and resides in Houston, TX with her family.
- Type: Paperbook
- Number of Pages: 218
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ulysses Press; 1 edition (July 12, 2011)
- ISBN-10: 1569759294
- BlackHawk Locking Carabiner Aluminum Black... $18.29 Available
- Gerber Myth Field Sharpener... $13.99 Available
- Camelbak Chute HOD Water Bottle Eastman Tritan Copolyester ... $7.43 - $12.99 View More Options
- "Emergency Food Storage and Survival Handbook" Book by Peggy... $13.99 Available
- Gerber Downrange Tomahawk 19.27" Overall length G-10 Handle... Add to Cart for Price