"The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Things You Can Do To Ready Your Home For A Disaster" Book by Bernie Carr
- "Emergency Food Storage and Survival Handbook" Book by Peggy... $13.99 Available
- "SAS Survival Guide" Pocket Edition Book by John Wiseman... $8.99 Available
- Hornady Match Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250 Grain... $25.51 Available
- Del-Ton Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $61.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 338 Lapua Magnum... $30.49 Available
- Maxpedition "Pocket Ref" by Thomas J. Glover... $8.99 Available
From California earthquakes and Rocky Mountain wildfires to Midwest floods and Atlantic hurricanes, you can’t escape that inevitable day when catastrophe strikes your home town but you can be prepared! Offering a simple DIY approach, this book breaks down the vital steps you should take into 101 quick, smart and inexpensive projects such as: Make a Master List of Passwords, Calculate How Much Water You Need, Start a Food Storage Plan for $5 a Week and Learn to Cook Without Electricity, among many others.
Bernie Carr has had extensive experience with surviving natural disasters and keeping her family safe. She writes The Apartment Prepper’s Blog and resides in Houston, TX with her family.
- Type: Paperbook
- Number of Pages: 218
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ulysses Press; 1 edition (July 12, 2011)
- ISBN-10: 1569759294
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.