"The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Things You Can Do To Ready Your Home For A Disaster" Book by Bernie Carr
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Canteen Polymer... $3.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- "Build The Perfect Bug Out Bag" Book by Creek Stewart... $14.99 Available
- "SAS Survival Guide" Pocket Edition Book by John Wiseman... $8.99 Available
- Gerber GDC Hook Knife 7Cr17 Black Stainless Steel... $7.22 Available
- BSA Tactical Multi-Gun Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1-6x 24mm... $149.99 Available
- Weaver 1" Steel Lock See-Thru Ring Mounts Ruger 10/22 ... $15.49 Select Options
- Maxpedition 1 Quart USGI Canteen Pouch Nylon... $17.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $35.05 - $39.99 Select Options
From California earthquakes and Rocky Mountain wildfires to Midwest floods and Atlantic hurricanes, you can’t escape that inevitable day when catastrophe strikes your home town but you can be prepared! Offering a simple DIY approach, this book breaks down the vital steps you should take into 101 quick, smart and inexpensive projects such as: Make a Master List of Passwords, Calculate How Much Water You Need, Start a Food Storage Plan for $5 a Week and Learn to Cook Without Electricity, among many others.
Bernie Carr has had extensive experience with surviving natural disasters and keeping her family safe. She writes The Apartment Prepper’s Blog and resides in Houston, TX with her family.
- Type: Paperbook
- Number of Pages: 218
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ulysses Press; 1 edition (July 12, 2011)
- ISBN-10: 1569759294
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.