Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain HST Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- Winchester Supreme Elite Self Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 230... $23.99 - $229.99 Select Options
- Remington Golden Saber Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Brass... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magtech Guardian Gold Ammunition 45 ACP +P 230 Grain Jacketed... $18.49 - $955.99 Select Options
- Doubletap Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Bonded Defense Jacketed... $26.99 - $53.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Radians Foam Ear Plugs Jar (NRR 32 dB) 25 Pairs... $6.09 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Remington T-85 Shooting Glasses Kit Black Frame Clear Smoke... $20.49 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target TQ-8 25' Rapid Fire Paper Package... $9.19 Available
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 124... $24.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Zombie Max Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Z-Max Flex Tip... $19.79 Select Options
- MTM Ammunition Can Plastic... $14.99 Select Options
- Remington UMC Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $14.69 - $279.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Extensive testing has shown that the on average the 45 ACP load will deliver 12.92" of penetration, 0.81" of expansion, 99% weight retention through all FBI barriers when shot through a Smith & Wesson M&P at 10 feet.
One of the great things about this ammunition are high quality features that make this ammunition perfect choice for self-defense ammunition. Each round of ammunition is loaded into a Federal Premium nickel plated brass case with waterproofing on the case mouth and primer. Every load has a consistent powder charge and reliable primer for consistent ignition. Every HST bullet features a tapered jacket profile for reliable feeding, a cannelure that locks the copper jacket to the lead core, patented co-aligned internal and external skiving and a deep tapered hollow point that will not clog.