Fenix E21 Flashlight White LED Aluminum Black
- Streamlight Polytac Flashlight White LED with Batteries (2... $36.99 Select Options
- Streamlight ProTac 2AA Flashlight LED with 2 AA Batteries... $36.99 Available
- Streamlight ProTac 1AA Flashlight LED with 1 AA Battery... $36.99 Available
- Streamlight PolyTac LED HP Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A... $44.99 Select Options
- Fenix E15 Flashlight LED requires 1 CR123A Battery Aluminum... $29.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fenix E40 Flashlight LED requires 4 AA Batteries Aluminum... $45.95 Available
- ASP Triad AA Flashlight LED with 2 AA Batteries Aluminum Black... $85.00 Available
The Fenix E21 utilizes a tactical-style rear switch with a twist bezel to change mode. This is a very user-friendly configuration, allowing users to change between the two modes when using the light. Additionally, the E21 features: momentary-on feature and high-efficiency circuitry to maximize brightness.
- Bulb: Cree XP-E LED
- Light Output:
- High: 170 Lumens
- Low: 54 Lumens
- Run Time:
- High: 2 Hours 15 Minutes
- Low: 11 Hours
- Battery: 2 AA Batteries (not included)
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Length: 6.5"
- Diamter: 1"
- Weight: 3.2 oz (without batteries)
- Color: Black
- All Fenix handheld lights are waterproof to IPX-8 Standards of immersion to 2 meters.
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.