5.11 Rush72 Hour Backpack 1050D Water Resistant Nylon
- Full-size day pack with 23"H x 13.5"L x 8.5"D (2,639 cu in.) main compartment and numerous smaller individual pockets and pouches, several with zipper closures.
- Adjustable, dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps with Duraflex(TM) hardware
- Closed-cell foam back padded hydration pocket with two back-to-back zippered pull tabs
- Nametape and flag holders
- Generous web-platform on three sides with additional attachment points
- Top grab handle
- Features a large main compartment
- Three mesh interior organizing pockets
- One fabric pocket with zippered pull-cords
- One interior stuff-pocket with draw cord
- Two large metal grommet drainage holes on bottom of pack
- Large, external shove-it pocket
- Two exterior, side, gusseted zippered pockets
- Four compression strap (two each side)
- Top exterior crescent-shaped organization pocket with mesh interior zippered pocket
- Top, quick-access non-scratching fleece-lined sunglass pocket
- Exterior admin organizational pocket.
- YKK® self-repairing nylon coil #8 and #10 zippers
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Adventure Medical Kits Adventure 2.0 First Aid Kit...
BlackHawk Nalgene Water Bottle 32 oz BPA Free Polycarbonate...
- Spyderco Tenacious Folding Knife 3.38" 8Cr13MoV Stainless... View More Options
Maxpedition Water Bottle Pouch 10" x 4" for Nalgene Bottles...
- Sea to Summit Deluxe Pack Cover Olive Green Large...