Jard Trigger Return Spring Kit AR-10 and AR-15 Package of 5 Springs 2, 3, 4, 4-1/2 and 5 lb
- Jard Adjustable Trigger AR-15 Small Pin .154" 1-1/2 lb Single... $150.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Jard Adjustable Trigger AR-15 Large Pin .170" 1-1/2 lb Single... $150.99 Available
- Thumler's Tumbler Replacement Belt for Model A and Model B... $5.19 Available
- Pachmayr Snap Cap 22 Long Rifle Polymer Package of 24... $9.19 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington)... $6.52 Available
- AR-Stoner Takedown Wrench AR-15 Steel... $19.99 Available
- DPMS Tactical Bolt Catch AR-15 Steel Matte... $8.49 Available
- DPMS Buttstock Assembly LR-308 A2 Synthetic Charcoal... $96.99 Available
- Magpul Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 5.56x45mm NATO... $4.70 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Jard Adjustable Trigger AR-10 Small Pin .154" 2 lb Single... $165.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.