Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W 22-Round Polymer Black
- CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain... $6.69 - $311.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Military Surplus Magazine HK G3, HK91, PTR 91, CETME 308... $3.49 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Varmint Ammunition 17 Hornet 20 Grain... $18.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 Available Select Options
- Remington Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 220 Grain Open-Tip Match... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain... $6.99 - $325.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Remington Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain Plated Lead Hollow... $62.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magnum Research Magazine MR9 Eagle Fast Action 9mm Luger... $22.00 Available
- Glock Magazine Insert Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,... $3.49 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.