Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W 22-Round Polymer Black
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round... $34.99 Available
- CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain... $6.69 - $311.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus Magazine HK G3, HK91, PTR 91, CETME 308... $3.49 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger 15-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 23 40 S&W 13-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $17.99 - $349.99 Select Options
- CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain... $6.99 - $325.99 Select Options
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $12.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Flex Tip... $16.81 Available
- Kriss Magazine Extension Kit 17 Round Fits Glock 21, 21SF,... $23.98 Available
- Remington Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 220 Grain Open-Tip Match... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.