Loadbooks USA "280 Remington" Reloading Manual
- Remington Express Ammunition 280 Remington 140 Grain Core-Lokt... $24.00 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester,... $4.02 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Shellholder #38 (7mm Remington... $6.29 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- Loadbooks USA "40 S&W and 10mm Auto" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- RCBS Chamfer Tool VLD (Very Low Drag)... $13.99 Available
- RCBS Case Lube Kit... $17.52 Available
- RCBS Pow'r Pull Impact Bullet Puller Kit... $20.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #38 (7mm Remington Short Action Ultra Magnum... $7.99 Available
- RCBS Case Neck Brush Medium 270 to 30 Caliber... $3.29 Available
- RCBS Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $66.99 Available
- Sierra "5th Edition Rifle and Pistol Manual of Reloading Data"... $28.49 Available
Author/Publisher: Loadbooks USA
Summary of Material:
Hornady 4th Edition
Nosler 3rd Edition
Sierra 3rd Edition Rifle
Lyman 3rd Edition Cast Bullet Handbook
RCBS Cast Bullet Manual #1
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.