Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Cleaning Jag 54 Caliber 10 x 32 Thread Brass
- Hoppe's Shotgun Conversion Thread Adapter Converts Outers Rods... $1.19 Available
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Cleaning Jag 50 Caliber 10 x 32... $3.89 Available
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Cleaning Jag 45 Caliber 10 x 32... $3.89 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 6.5mm 8 x 32... $1.69 Available
- Pro-Shot Gun Pick and Scraper Tool Brass... $6.49 Available
- The Outdoor Connection Total Magazine Cap with Sling Swivel... $14.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Cleaning Jag 58 Caliber 10 x 32... $3.89 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 30 to 35 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.89 Available
- Pro-Shot Shotgun Bore Cleaning Jag 20 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $4.29 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 357 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Mossberg Magazine Spring 8-Round Mossberg 500 A 12 Gauge... $3.99 Available
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
Technical Information: Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Cleaning Jag
Shipping Weight: 0.035 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.