Cold Steel Warcraft Tanto Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 7.5" CPM 3V Black Carbon Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $47.45 Available
- Lansky Tactical Collapsible Diamond Rod Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Available
The full-tang design only adds to the strength of this knife but a good design can only go so far, quality materials must also be used for peak performance. Cold Steel really knocked it out of the park in this regard by using American Made Crucible CPM 3V Steel which is expertly heat treated and zero quenched for maximum durability. CPM 3V has incredible impact resistance and edge holding properties, it's impact resistance is several times greater than standard blade steels such as D2, or S30V and its edge holding properties are nearly double that of D2 which is considered by many to be the measuring stick for wear resistance of a blade. This fantastic steel, combined with Cold Steel's excellent design equals one knife that won't let you down. Since CPM 3V is a Tool Steel, it can rust if not properly cared for, to protect the blade and lower it's visual signature, Cold Steel gave the blade a DLC coating which is extremely rust and scuff resistant.
Rounding out this package is a set of grip scales made from American G-10 that are contoured to be ergonomic and comfortable in both forward and reverse grips. Like most Cold Steel fixed blade knives, the Warcraft Tanto comes in a Secure-Ex polymer sheath that is secure, versatile and protects the knife in rough conditions. If you need a knife that can handle any contingency and not let you down the Cold Steel Warcraft Tanto is an excellent choice.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: CPM 3V
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Belt Sheath
- Blade Finish: DLC Coated
- Rockwell Hardness:60-62 HRC
- Blade length: 7.5"
- Blade Thickness: .197"
- Overall Length: 12.75"
- Weight: 13 oz