Easton ST Carbon Excel 400 Carbon Arrow 2" Blazer Vanes Black Pack of 12
- Nockturnal Lighted Arrow Nock... $24.99 Select Options
- Easton BondAll Arrow Insert Adhesive 5 Gram Tube... $3.88 Closeout Special
- Easton Arrow Tote Arrow Transportation Tube Polymer... $19.99 Available
- Steel Force Beyond Bond Arrow Fletching and Insert Adhesive... $5.49 Available
- Bohning Ferr-L-Tite Cool Flex Insert Adhesive 12 Gram Stick... $4.19 Available
- G5 Arrow Squaring Device Aluminum Black... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Weston 5000 RPM Arrow Saw with Replacement Blade... $124.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- Arrow Material: carbon-composite
- Straightness: +/- .005
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- Diameter: 9/32"
- Shaft Length 340 Spine: 31-7/8" not including the arrow nock
- Shaft Length 400 Spine: 31-7/8" not including the arrow nock
- Shaft Length 500 Spine: 30-7/8" not including the arrow nock
- 340- 9.5 grains per inch
- 400- 8.6 grains per inch
- 500- 7.3 grains per inch
- Blazer Vane Weight: 6 grains each
- 4" Vane Weight: 8.8 grains each
- Insert: HP Insert (18 grains)
- Nock: H-Nock (9 grains)
Shipping Weight: 0.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.