Easton ST Carbon Excel 400 Carbon Arrow 2" Blazer Vanes Black Pack of 12
All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- Arrow Material: carbon-composite
- Straightness: +/- .005
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- Diameter: 9/32"
- Shaft Length 340 Spine: 31-7/8" not including the arrow nock
- Shaft Length 400 Spine: 31-7/8" not including the arrow nock
- Shaft Length 500 Spine: 30-7/8" not including the arrow nock
- 340- 9.5 grains per inch
- 400- 8.6 grains per inch
- 500- 7.3 grains per inch
- Blazer Vane Weight: 6 grains each
- 4" Vane Weight: 8.8 grains each
- Insert: HP Insert (18 grains)
- Nock: H-Nock (9 grains)
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.