Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 4 oz Liquid
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $4.99 - $20.99 Select Options
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $13.99 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $15.99 Available
- Tipton Cleaning Patches 22 to 26 Caliber Square Cotton Package... $15.99 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $6.99 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $4.39 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 8... $19.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 1... $6.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice Rust Prevent Rust Preventative and Lubricant... $6.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 16... $29.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Barricade Rust Preventative 6 oz Aerosol... $6.59 Available
- Bore Tech Shield Rust Preventative 4 oz Pump Spray... $9.78 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent 5 oz Liquid... $3.78 Available
- Outers Cleaning Patches 30 to 45 Caliber Square Synthetic... $1.79 Available
- Tetra Gun Grease 1 oz Tube... $3.99 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent 32 oz Liquid... $14.99 Available
- Atlas Bipod Flush Cup 1913 Radius Back Rail 3.35" Steel Black... $19.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pro-Shot Spear Tipped Cleaning Jag 6.5mm 8 x 32 Thread Brass... $3.99 Available
- JP Enterprises Bore Guide AR-15 5.56 NATO/223 Remington... $38.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle / Pistol Bore Brush 25 Caliber 6.5/7mm 8 x 32... $2.49 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) ASAP Replacement Piston Ti-RANT 45... $57.60 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $10.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Cleaning Patches 22 to 270 Caliber 1-1/8" Square... $13.79 Available
- Atlas Bipod Flush Cup 1913 Flat Back Rail 4" Steel Black... $29.95 Available
Technical Information: Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner
- Synthetic-based metal conditioner
- Viscosity equal to SAE 10 weight oil
- Contains no solids, PTFE, solvents, metals, parrafins and does not require agitation before use
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-combustible
- Protects metal surfaces with a constant impregnated molecular bond, works within the molecular structure of metal and non-metallic firearm surfaces
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Firearm lubrication
Application Instructions (per Militec-1):
- Initial treatment, step one: when firearm is clean and dry, apply a light film to all surfaces including the bore. Burnish/polish Militec-1 into exterior surfaces by rubbing rapidly using a cloth lightly dampened with Militec-1. Sparingly apply drops into the action, concentrating on springs, moving parts and metal-to-metal contact areas. Apply to magazine interior and exterior. Leave a very light film of Militec-1 on all surfaces during reassembly.
- Step two, firing: fire the firearm enough for it to reach operating temperatures. Militec-1 will continue to impregnate metal through the next two or three applications when the firearm is hot.
- After complete applications, the firearm surfaces will be self-lubricating.
- If exposure to dust, sand or extreme cold is encountered, wipe away any excess Militec-1. Firearm will continue to be lubricated.
- For firearm storage, leave a light coating on all surfaces of the firearm.