Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 4 oz Liquid
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $7.29 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $4.59 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 1... $7.29 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 8... $21.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice Rust Prevent Rust Preventative and Lubricant... $7.29 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 16... $30.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Barricade Rust Preventative 6 oz Aerosol... $6.79 Available
- Bore Tech Shield Rust Preventative 4 oz Pump Spray... $12.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady One Shot Canned Air 10oz Aerosol... $7.29 Available
- KG KG-12 Big Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz... $10.49 Available
- KG KG-3 Gun Cleaner-Degreaser 19 oz Aerosol... $10.49 Available
- KG KG-2 Bore Restore 4 oz... $12.49 Available
- KG KG-1 Carbon Remover 4 oz... $6.29 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 2/3 oz Liquid... $14.49 Available
- KG KG-4 Gun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $6.29 Available
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dewey "No Harm" Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.69 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Rifle Bore Brush 270 to 284 Caliber 8 x 32... $3.19 Available
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $2.09 Available
Technical Information: Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner
- Synthetic-based metal conditioner
- Viscosity equal to SAE 10 weight oil
- Contains no solids, PTFE, solvents, metals, parrafins and does not require agitation before use
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-combustible
- Protects metal surfaces with a constant impregnated molecular bond, works within the molecular structure of metal and non-metallic firearm surfaces
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Firearm lubrication
Application Instructions (per Militec-1):
- Initial treatment, step one: when firearm is clean and dry, apply a light film to all surfaces including the bore. Burnish/polish Militec-1 into exterior surfaces by rubbing rapidly using a cloth lightly dampened with Militec-1. Sparingly apply drops into the action, concentrating on springs, moving parts and metal-to-metal contact areas. Apply to magazine interior and exterior. Leave a very light film of Militec-1 on all surfaces during reassembly.
- Step two, firing: fire the firearm enough for it to reach operating temperatures. Militec-1 will continue to impregnate metal through the next two or three applications when the firearm is hot.
- After complete applications, the firearm surfaces will be self-lubricating.
- If exposure to dust, sand or extreme cold is encountered, wipe away any excess Militec-1. Firearm will continue to be lubricated.
- For firearm storage, leave a light coating on all surfaces of the firearm.