Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 4 oz Liquid
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $6.99 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $4.39 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 1... $6.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 8... $19.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice Rust Prevent Rust Preventative and Lubricant... $6.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 16... $29.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Barricade Rust Preventative 6 oz Aerosol... $6.59 Available
- Bore Tech Shield Rust Preventative 4 oz Pump Spray... $11.99 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle to Shotgun Thread Adapter Converts 8 x 32 Female... $1.09 Available
- Shooter's Choice Polymer Safe Quick-Scrub Action Cleaner 12 oz... $9.79 Available
- Remington Match Bullets 38 Caliber (360 Diameter) 148 Grain... $10.29 - $141.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 38 Special... $15.99 - $154.99 Select Options
- Springfield Armory Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP... $15.99 Available
- Taccom Duaload 4UP Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12, 20 Gauge... $16.95 Available
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain... $23.99 Available
- Real Avid ZipWire Shotgun Cleaning Brush and Jag 410 Gauge... $4.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Thread Adapter Converts 8 x 32 Female to 5/16 x 27... $3.39 Available
- Dewey Thread Adapter Converts 5 x 40 Male to 8 x 32 Female... $3.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.49 - $6.99 Select Options
Technical Information: Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner
- Synthetic-based metal conditioner
- Viscosity equal to SAE 10 weight oil
- Contains no solids, PTFE, solvents, metals, parrafins and does not require agitation before use
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-combustible
- Protects metal surfaces with a constant impregnated molecular bond, works within the molecular structure of metal and non-metallic firearm surfaces
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Firearm lubrication
Application Instructions (per Militec-1):
- Initial treatment, step one: when firearm is clean and dry, apply a light film to all surfaces including the bore. Burnish/polish Militec-1 into exterior surfaces by rubbing rapidly using a cloth lightly dampened with Militec-1. Sparingly apply drops into the action, concentrating on springs, moving parts and metal-to-metal contact areas. Apply to magazine interior and exterior. Leave a very light film of Militec-1 on all surfaces during reassembly.
- Step two, firing: fire the firearm enough for it to reach operating temperatures. Militec-1 will continue to impregnate metal through the next two or three applications when the firearm is hot.
- After complete applications, the firearm surfaces will be self-lubricating.
- If exposure to dust, sand or extreme cold is encountered, wipe away any excess Militec-1. Firearm will continue to be lubricated.
- For firearm storage, leave a light coating on all surfaces of the firearm.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.