Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 4 oz Liquid
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $7.29 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $4.59 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 1... $7.29 Available
- Shooter's Choice Rust Prevent Rust Preventative and Lubricant... $7.29 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 8... $21.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 16... $30.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Barricade Rust Preventative 6 oz Aerosol... $6.79 Available
- Bore Tech Shield Rust Preventative 4 oz Pump Spray... $12.49 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Rifle Bore Brush 17 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread... $3.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Shooter's Choice FP-10 Gun Lubricant Elite 4 oz Liquid... $8.49 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 7.62x39mm 30-Round with... $19.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Low Profile... $36.99 Available
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $7.29 Select Options
- Tipton Rifle Cleaning Jag Brass... $2.89 - $5.09 Select Options
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $14.79 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 260, 6.5mm Caliber... $2.09 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $27.99 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning and Maintenance Mat Gray... $8.39 - $19.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $12.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- DeSantis E25 Belt 1.5" Steel Buckle Leather Black... $19.29 - $22.49 Select Options
Technical Information: Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner
- Synthetic-based metal conditioner
- Viscosity equal to SAE 10 weight oil
- Contains no solids, PTFE, solvents, metals, parrafins and does not require agitation before use
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-combustible
- Protects metal surfaces with a constant impregnated molecular bond, works within the molecular structure of metal and non-metallic firearm surfaces
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Firearm lubrication
Application Instructions (per Militec-1):
- Initial treatment, step one: when firearm is clean and dry, apply a light film to all surfaces including the bore. Burnish/polish Militec-1 into exterior surfaces by rubbing rapidly using a cloth lightly dampened with Militec-1. Sparingly apply drops into the action, concentrating on springs, moving parts and metal-to-metal contact areas. Apply to magazine interior and exterior. Leave a very light film of Militec-1 on all surfaces during reassembly.
- Step two, firing: fire the firearm enough for it to reach operating temperatures. Militec-1 will continue to impregnate metal through the next two or three applications when the firearm is hot.
- After complete applications, the firearm surfaces will be self-lubricating.
- If exposure to dust, sand or extreme cold is encountered, wipe away any excess Militec-1. Firearm will continue to be lubricated.
- For firearm storage, leave a light coating on all surfaces of the firearm.