Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 457 Diameter
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
- Hornady Gas Checks 45 Caliber Box of 1000... $42.49
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #506 480 Ruger, 50 Action... $2.49 View More Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $18.49
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 430 Diameter... $18.49
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C457-500-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99
- Lee Steel 3-Die Set 45-70 Government... $30.49
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-340-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-405-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99
- Butler Creek Rifle Scope Cover Bikini Style... $6.99
- Lee Universal Shellholder #8 (348 Winchester, 416 Rigby, 45-70... $3.69
- Lee Universal Shellholder #2 (308 Winchester, 30-06... $3.69
- Speer Gold Dot Bullets 480 Ruger (475 Diameter) 275 Grain... $27.99