DPMS Barrel LR-308 308 Winchester Heavy Contour 1 in 10" Twist 20" Chrome Moly Teflon Black
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit LR-308... $67.99 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Assembled LR-308 A3 Flat-Top Matte... $193.99 Available
- DPMS Crush Washer LR-308... $3.99 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 5/8"-24 Thread AR-10, LR-308 Steel... $22.49 Available
- Length: 20"
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Contour: Heavy
- Chamber: 7.62x51mm NATO / 308 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1 in 10"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Teflon Black
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Rifle
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Forged A2 Front Sight Base, Handguard Cap
- Front Sight Post, Detent and Spring sold separately
NOTE: The 7.62x51mm NATO chamber is also compatible with all commercial 308 Winchester ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 3.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.