Kestrel Rotating Vane Mount for Electronic Hand Held Wind and Weather Meters
- Kestrel 2500NV Electronic Hand Held Weather Meter... $154.00 Available
- Kestrel 2000 Electronic Hand Held Thermo Wind Meter... $94.00 Available
- Kestrel 1000 Electronic Hand Held Wind Meter... $74.00 Available
- Kestrel 4500NV Electronic Hand Held Weather Meter... $309.00 Select Options
- Kestrel Portable Tripod for Electronic Hand Held Wind and... $24.99 Available
- Energizer Battery CR2032 Lithium Pack of 2... $2.18 Available
- Kestrel 4000 Series Tactical Carry Case ... $29.99 Select Options
- Kestrel Replacement Impeller for Electronic Hand Held Wind and... $19.99 Available
- Kestrel 4500NV Electronic Hand Held Weather Meter with Horus... $699.00 Select Options
- Kestrel 4500NV Electronic Hand Held Weather Meter with... $399.00 Select Options
- BlackHawk Tactical Magazine Pouch Double Stack Magazines... $17.29 Available
The Vane Mount is compatible with all Kestrel models. And paired with the Kestrel's 2000 data-point memory log, extensive data can be collected including wind speed and direction.
Together, the Kestrel 4500 and Vane Mount weigh less than 8 ounces (227 g.) and pack into a compact 2 x 6 inch (5 x 15-1/4 cm) case, which protects the Vane Mount pieces and Kestrel Meter. The Vane Mount can be affixed to any tripod for a complete weather station you can easily pack into remote locations.
Technical Information: Kestrel Rotating Vane Mount for Electroning Hand Held Wind and Weather Meters
Note: If using the Vane Mount with a Kestrel 4000 series model, simply slip the Kestrel Meter into the cup bracket The front (screen) side of the Kestrel Meter should be facing the boom. If using a Kestrel 1000-3500 model, use the enclosed velcro cable tie to affix the lanyard so that the Vane Mount can still spin freely. Refer to included instructions for proper assembly.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.