Kestrel Rotating Vane Mount for Electronic Hand Held Wind and Weather Meters
- Kestrel 2500NV Electronic Hand Held Weather Meter... $154.00 Available
- Kestrel 2000 Electronic Hand Held Thermo Wind Meter... $94.00 Available
- Kestrel 1000 Electronic Hand Held Wind Meter... $74.00 Available
- Kestrel Portable Tripod for Electronic Hand Held Wind and... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kestrel 4500NV Electronic Hand Held Weather Meter... $309.00 Select Options
- CrossTac Compact Long Range Data Organizer Pack Nylon Coyote... $77.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.8mm Remington SPC Box of 50... $33.44 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 12" Round Package of 5 with... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- LaserLyte Replacement Batteries for Universal Pistol, Rifle... $13.99 Available
- Kestrel 4000 Series Computer Interface for Serial Port... $74.00 Available
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- Kestrel Replacement Impeller for Electronic Hand Held Wind and... $19.99 Available
- RIG-RAG Universal Grease Applicator... $7.39 Available
- Model 1 Barrel Vise Jaws AR-15 Aluminum... $15.00 Available
- Accu-Shot BT12-QK Standard Quick Knob Precision Rail Monopod... $94.95 Available
- CJ Weapons Barrel Extension and Lug Recess Swabs AR-10 LR-308... $11.49 Available
The Vane Mount is compatible with all Kestrel models. And paired with the Kestrel's 2000 data-point memory log, extensive data can be collected including wind speed and direction.
Together, the Kestrel 4500 and Vane Mount weigh less than 8 ounces (227 g.) and pack into a compact 2 x 6 inch (5 x 15-1/4 cm) case, which protects the Vane Mount pieces and Kestrel Meter. The Vane Mount can be affixed to any tripod for a complete weather station you can easily pack into remote locations.
Technical Information: Kestrel Rotating Vane Mount for Electroning Hand Held Wind and Weather Meters
Note: If using the Vane Mount with a Kestrel 4000 series model, simply slip the Kestrel Meter into the cup bracket The front (screen) side of the Kestrel Meter should be facing the boom. If using a Kestrel 1000-3500 model, use the enclosed hook-&-loop fastener cable tie to affix the lanyard so that the Vane Mount can still spin freely. Refer to included instructions for proper assembly.
Shipping Weight: 0.390 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.