Kestrel Rotating Vane Mount for Electronic Hand Held Wind and Weather Meters
- Kestrel 2500NV Electronic Hand Held Weather Meter... $154.00 Available
- Kestrel 2000 Electronic Hand Held Thermo Wind Meter... $94.00 Available
- Kestrel 1000 Electronic Hand Held Wind Meter... $74.00 Available
- Kestrel Portable Tripod for Electronic Hand Held Wind and... $24.99 Available
- Kestrel 4500NV Electronic Hand Held Weather Meter... $309.00 Select Options
- CrossTac Compact Long Range Data Organizer Pack Nylon Coyote... $77.99 Available
- Remington UMC Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 220... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- B-Square Bubble Bore Level Weaver-Style... $12.99 Available
- Kestrel 4500NV Electronic Hand Held Weather Meter with... $399.00 Select Options
- Hornady One Shot Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $9.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $12.99 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 17 Caliber (171 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 50 Caliber Pistol (500 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 6mm BR... $6.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Full Length Sizer Die 300 AAC Blackout... $55.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Voodoo Tactical Marksman Data Book... $15.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $49.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Possum Hollow Chamfer and Deburring Tool Power Adapter... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Vane Mount is compatible with all Kestrel models. And paired with the Kestrel's 2000 data-point memory log, extensive data can be collected including wind speed and direction.
Together, the Kestrel 4500 and Vane Mount weigh less than 8 ounces (227 g.) and pack into a compact 2 x 6 inch (5 x 15-1/4 cm) case, which protects the Vane Mount pieces and Kestrel Meter. The Vane Mount can be affixed to any tripod for a complete weather station you can easily pack into remote locations.
Technical Information: Kestrel Rotating Vane Mount for Electroning Hand Held Wind and Weather Meters
Note: If using the Vane Mount with a Kestrel 4000 series model, simply slip the Kestrel Meter into the cup bracket The front (screen) side of the Kestrel Meter should be facing the boom. If using a Kestrel 1000-3500 model, use the enclosed velcro cable tie to affix the lanyard so that the Vane Mount can still spin freely. Refer to included instructions for proper assembly.