Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-105-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38 Colt New Police, 38 S&W (358 Diameter) 105 Grain Semi-Wadcutter
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
- Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $10.99 Available
- Thompson Blue Angel Bullet Lube Hollow... $6.99 Available
- Thompson Red Angel Bullet Lube Solid... $7.99 Available
- DeSantis Intruder Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand... $46.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic 2... $169.99 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #495... $10.49 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #429... $10.49 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-200-SWC 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 357 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- RCBS Lead Bullet Casting Thermometer... $48.99 Available
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Notes: Handles to open and shut the mold are sold separately item# 117-892
Shipping Weight: 1.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.