"The AK-47 and AK-74 Kalashnikov Rifles and Their Variations" Book by Joe Poyer
- Power Custom Extended Length Pin AK-47 Trigger, Hammer Steel... $3.99 Available
- Blue Book of Gun Values 35th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad... $39.99 Available
- B-Square Military Weaver-Style Scope Base with 1" Rings AK-47... $47.49 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "AK-47: AKM & All Variants" Book... $6.49 Available
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer AK-47, AK-74, Valmet, Galil... $13.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Diafold Flat Folding File Coarse... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AK-47, AK-74... $14.44 - $16.99 Select Options
- Cold Steel Latin Machete Sheath Cordura Black... $4.99 Select Options
- Cold Steel Latin Machete 1055 Carbon Steel Black Blade... $12.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- Millett 1" See-Thru Weaver-Style Rings... $11.48 - $18.49 Select Options
Reporter, expert commentator, author. Joe Poyer has experience in all three. Once the voice for a History Channel series and Military Affairs Analyst for a Los Angeles TV station, Poyer is best known for writing and co-writing several books on modern military firearms. The most popular are the "Shooter's and Collector's Guide" series. MidwayUSA is pleased to offer some of those books to our customers. Check back for more titles as more and more are published.
Publisher: North Cape Publications
Date of Publication: August 2004
Number of Pages: 171
From the publisher:
Also described in detail are all the national variations of the Kalashnikov rifles, including the Bulgarian, Chinese, Egyptian, East German, Hungarian, Iraqi, North Korean, Polish, Romanian, and Yugoslavian manufactured Kalashnikov rifles in both 7.62 and 5.45 caliber. A separate chapter describes all clones of the Kalashnikov system from the Belgian FNC through the Israeli Galil to the Swiss STg.90 series.
Other chapters include: 1)a complete history of the rifle's development, 2)a short biography of Mikhail Kalashnikov, 3)descriptions and use of purpose-built telescopic sights for the Kalashnikov rifles, 4)accessories and tools issued to the soldier, 5)ammunition carriers from vests to pouches, and 5)various types of Soviet and Russian ammunition. Also described are the Soviet and other 6)national sniper rifles and 7)the new Russian An-94, the replacement for the AK-74.
Appendices contain information on how to identify models and national origins of entire rifles, as well as parts, by markings and finishes, serial numbers, assembly/disassembly, cleaning and maintenance, operation, troubleshooting, accessories, parts suppliers, and the legal considerations of owning or assembling an "assult weapon" under the various federal laws - its easier than you might think.
Shipping Weight: 1.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.