Knives of Alaska Blaze Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.5" Drop Point D2 Tool Steel Blade
The Knives of Alaska Blaze Folding Knife lives up to its name. The heavy duty Torsion Bar spring system propels the blade open extremely fast. The Blaze includes a safety, to prevent the blade from opening while in your pocket. The D2 Tool Steel Drop Point blade is Double Drawn Heat Tempered for maximum edge retention. The knife comes hand sharpened from the factory with a special convex edge. The D2 Tool Steel has an Emralon coating to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Emralon Coated
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Option: Tip Down
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 5.125"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Weight: Not listed by manufacturer
- Made in USA!
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $18.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.10 - $7.04 View More Options
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Field Grade Gear Care Kit Cloth Case... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK