Archangel 500 Tactical Shotgun Stock System Mossberg 500/590 - Black Polymer
- Magpul Stock SGA Adaptable Mossberg 500, 590, 590A1 12 Gauge... $104.45 Select Options
- Hogue OverMolded Stock and Forend Mossberg 500 12 Gauge... $49.99 - $89.99 Select Options
- Advanced Technology Tactical 6-Position Collapsible Side... $109.99 Select Options
- Blackhawk Knoxx CompStock 2-Piece Recoil Reducing Traditional... $89.99 Available
- Archangel 500SC Tactical Shotgun Stock System Mossberg 500/590... $106.99 Available
- Blackhawk Knoxx Talon Recoil Reducing Thumbhole Stock with... $114.99 Select Options
- Speedfeed 1 Buttstock and Forend with Integral Magazine Tubes... $119.99 Available
For Mossberg 500, 590 12 Gauge shotguns only.
- Extremely durable construction, yet weighs only 2.5 lbs.
- 6 position buttstock
- Ergonomic pistol grip with storage
- Tunable, interchangeable-insert recoil pad (soft and firm inserts included)
- Molded in QD sling swivel hardpoints on both sides
- Detachable cheek riser
Shipping Weight: 4.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.