Muck Men's Camo Camp Boots
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Ben's 100 95% Deet Insect Repellent Spray 1.25 oz... $4.49 Available
- Browning Mens Lightweight Socks Wool Blend... $6.49 Select Options
- Browning Mens Merino Year Rounder Socks Wool Blend... $9.49 Select Options
- Peet Dryer Original PEET Boot Dryer Black... $39.99 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits Pocket Survival Pack... $26.99 Available
- Under Armour Mens ColdGear Outdoor Boot Socks Synthetic Blend... $13.99 Select Options
This item is drop shipped from the manufacturer. Shipping costs are included in the price.
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs ankles to keep unwanted dirt and pebbles out
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- TracTrol sole design for enhanced traction and stability
- Natural rubber upper reinforcement for added durability
- Full-perimeter outsole provides maximum protection to toe, arch and heel area
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Camo
- Height- Above ankle
- Weight- 2 lbs
- Waterproof- Yes
- Insulated- Manufacturer unlisted; Comfort range of sub-freezing conditions to 85ºF
Muck Camo Camp Boots are great for hunting, camping or any other outdoor activity in nearly any weather conditions. These boots have all the usual Muck features including 100% waterproof construction, breathable airmesh lining and are easy to clean. Other features of the Camp Boot include a 5mm CR flex-foam bootie, TracTrol sole design for enhanced traction and a full outsole perimeter to completely protect the toe, arch and heel areas of your feet. Muck Camp Boots are extremely comfortable and rated for temperatures ranges from sub-freezing all the way to 85 degrees Fahrenheit so you can practically wear them year round.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.