Fobus Paddle Single Magazine Pouch HK, Glock 9mm Luger, 40 S&W Polymer Black
- Fobus Paddle Holster Right Hand Glock 26, 27, 33 Polymer Black... $24.49 Available
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 26, 27, 33,... $16.99 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 29, 30 (9-Round) Polymer... $9.99 Available
- Tipton Rifle Cleaning Jag Brass... $1.79 - $2.69 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Pistol Bore Brush... $3.19 Select Options
- Southern Bloomer Cotton Cleaning Patches... $2.99 - $21.99 Select Options
- Glaser Pow'RBall Ammunition 10mm Auto 135 Grain Box of 20... $25.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Loader 20, 21, 29, 30 Polymer Black... $5.19 Available
- Williams 5D-SH Receiver Peep Sight Benjamin 340, 342, 347,392,... $36.99 Available
- Possum Hollow Bore Guide #92 CZ 452, 453 22 Caliber (No... $17.79 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 40 Caliber 10mm 8... $1.69 Available
- Fobus Paddle Single Magazine Pouch Single-Stack 45 ACP Polymer... $19.29 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.130 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.