Lee 1-Cavity Original Minie Ball Bullet Mold 575-500M (575 Diameter) 500 Grain
- Hornady Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 147 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $16.27 - $327.34 Select Options
- Hogue Rubber OverMolded Stock Remington 870 with 12" Length of... $38.24 Available
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Cleaning Jag 58 Caliber 10 x 32... $3.89 Available
- Lee 1-Cavity Improved Minie Ball Bullet Mold 578-478M (578... $22.49 Available
- Armi Sport 1861 Springfield Sling Oiled Leather... $31.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 58 Caliber 10... $2.39 Available
- Lyman Bullet Mold Handles for 1-Cavity and 2-Cavity Lyman... $36.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold (445 Diameter) Round Ball... $19.99 Available
- Speer Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 130 Grain Jacketed... $27.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman 1-Cavity Bullet Mold Round Ball... $71.99 Select Options
- Speer TNT Varmint Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 125 Grain... $27.99 - $104.99 Select Options
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Shipping Weight: 1.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.