Dewey Thread Adapter Small Converts 8 x 36 Thread to 8 x 32 Female Brass
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush... $3.19 Select Options
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR-15 Style 22... $3.89 Available
- Dewey Thread Adapter Large Converts 12 x 28 Male to 8 x 32... $2.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.89 Available
- Pro-Shot Spear Tipped Cleaning Jag 40 Caliber 10mm 8 x 32... $4.19 Available
- Sweet's 7.62 Bore Cleaning Solvent 200 ml Liquid... $12.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Dewey Thread Adapter Converts 8 x 32 Male to 8 x 36 Female... $3.69 Available
- Dewey Universal Slotted Tip All Calibers 8 x 32 Male Thread... $2.79 Available
- Bear Metal Action and Chamber Cleaning Swabs 3" Wood Handle... $2.99 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $3.19 - $12.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 410 Bore 5/16 x 27 Thread... $2.09 Available
Technical Information: Dewey Thread Adapter
Shipping Weight: 0.007 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.