John Masen Magazine Ruger Mini-14 223 Remington 10-Round Steel Blue
- TAPCO Magazine Mini-14 223 Remington 30-Round Polymer... $16.19 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal... $8.89 Available
- Glock Trigger Spring Coil Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $1.99 Available
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered #3... $4.24 - $196.39 Select Options
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XDS 45 ACP 5-Round... $23.99 Available
- Safariland 080 Belt Shotshell Ammunition Carrier, 12 Gauge... $7.59 Available
- Hornady Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain A-Max Boat... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue OverMolded Rifle Stock Ruger 10/22 .920" Barrel Channel... $59.49 - $114.99 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Match Ammunition 223 Remington 75 Grain Hollow... $12.49 - $603.99 Select Options
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Orange... $13.99 - $15.29 Select Options
- Inova Microlight Keychain Flashlight LED Polymer Black... $3.88 - $7.99 Select Options
- Plano Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic Dark... $3.79 Available
Features: 10 Round
Gunsmithing Required: No
Notes: Fits Ruger Mini-14 223 caliber rifles.
Shipping Weight: 0.322 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.