Barnes Spit-Fire TMZ Muzzleloading Bullets 50 Caliber Sabot with 45 Caliber 250 Grain Polymer Tip Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 24
- MTM Shotshell Tray 12 Gauge 50-Round Plastic Black... $5.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.10 - $3.59 Select Options
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 243 Winchester 80 Grain Tipped... $35.49 Available
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets 50 Caliber Sabot with 45 Caliber... $14.49 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 204 Ruger Box of 50... $28.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 50 Caliber 10... $2.39 Available
- Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 3" Primed Unskived Bag of 100... $15.29 Available
- Hornady Lead 00 Buckshot 5 lb Box... $20.48 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 170 Grain Soft Point... $14.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CVA 4-in-1 T-Loader (Preloader, Powder Measure, Bullet... $5.49 Available
- Hogue Tamer Monogrip Grips Ruger Super Redhawk, GP100 Rubber... $19.99 Available
Technical Information: Barnes Spit-Fire TMZ Sabot with Bullet
- Plastic Sabots Included
- The Manufacturer Recommends the Use of the Barnes Aligner (659-195) for Best Results Using this Bullet
Shipping Weight: 1.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.