HTM Gunhammer Assisted Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" Bowie Blade Aluminum ETAC Handle
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $47.45 Available
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith's 9" Oval Sharpening Rod Fine Ceramic... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DMT Sharpener Dia-Paste Diamond Compound 1, 3, and 6 Micron... $24.99 Available
- HTM Gunhammer Assisted Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" Radian... $279.99 - $299.99 Select Options
- Emerson Super Karambit Folding Tactical Knife 3.4" Karambit... $277.16 - $282.56 Select Options
- Zero Tolerance ZT0301 Folding Tactical Knife 3.75" Drop Point... $199.99 Select Options
- HTM Gunhammer Assisted Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" Torpedo... $279.99 - $299.99 Select Options
- Emerson Super CQC-7B Folding Tactical Knife 3.78" Tanto 154CM... $224.96 - $234.86 Select Options
- Zero Tolerance ZT0300 Folding Tactical Knife 3.75" Drop Point... $199.99 Select Options
- Emerson CQC-7V Folding Tactical Knife 3.3" Tanto Point 154CM... $203.36 - $207.86 Select Options
- HTM Gunhammer Assisted Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" Tanto CPM... $299.99 Available
- Emerson Super Roadhouse Folding Tactical Knife 4.2" Tanto... $287.96 - $292.46 Select Options
- Emerson Super Commander Folding Tactical Knife 4" Commander... $294.26 - $303.26 Select Options
- Emerson Super CQC-8 Folding Tactical Knife 4.3" Drop Point... $277.16 - $287.06 Select Options
The 3.5" Bowie blade features the iconic clip point that made the Bowie so easily recognized and the distinctive 1911 spur "flipper" that gives these knives their name. Also, the Gunhammer Bowie blade features a high grind and slight recurve that makes it very effective at slicing cuts, while slight beveling along the spine aids in penetration without weakening the tip.
Gunhammer blades are made from either Crucible CPM S30V Stainless Steel or Carpenter CTS-XHP. CPM S30V is a well known premium blade steel. CPM S30V is known for being a tougher steel, with greater edge retention and corrosion resistance than other popular steels. While Carpenter's CTS-XHP was designed to be a more corrosion resistant version of D2 Tool Steel, offering equivalent corrosion resistance of 440C Stainless Steel and better edge retention and wear resistance than D2.
All HTM Gunhammers use a .09" titanium lock bar that locks up like the proverbial bank vault. The aircraft aluminum handles are 3D machined with the ETAC pattern which provides excelllent grip without being abrasive. The handles are then Type III Hard Coat Anodized for durability. To further illustrate how heavy duty these knives are: all wear parts have been hardened for increased utility. All HTM Knives are 100% Made in the USA every bit of it; every screw, spacer, and washer are all US Made products.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Crucible CPM S30V or Carpenter CTS-XHP
- Handle Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Bowie
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Right Hand, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-61 HRC
- Opening Method: Flipper, Dual Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Width: "
- Closed Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: 5.2 oz
- Proudly Made in the USA