DPMS Front Sight Post National Match-Style .050" Round AR-15 Matte
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain with... $19.99 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Rear Sight .046" Aperture National Match-Style AR-15... $14.79 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Leapers UTG Compact Picatinny-Style Riser Mount AR-15 Flat-Top... $9.99 - $10.49 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- ERGO Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $3.20 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Base Taper Pin Oversize AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Delta Pack AR-15 Matte... $12.49 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin AR-15 Stainless Steel... $6.49 Available
- DPMS Front and Rear Sight Adjusting Tool (5-Prong) AR-15 A1... $9.79 Available
- Olympic Arms Front and Rear Sight Adjusting Tool (5-Prong) A1... $14.19 Available
Note: This sight post has five notches for the detent, not the standard four on the regular A2 sight post.
Material: Hardened Steel
Finish: Black Oxide
Shipping Weight: 0.005 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.