MEC Steelmaster Single Stage Shotshell Press 10 Gauge 3-1/2"
Press Type: Single Stage
Gauge: 10 Gauge
Shell Length: Set by the factory at 3-1/2" but can be adjusted to 2-7/8" length with the MEC short kit (sold separately)
Frame Material: Steel Frame
Priming Feature: E-Z Prime Automatic Primer Feeder (except on 410 bore models)
Load Rate: Can load 6 to 8 boxes of shells per hour (approximately 150 to 200 shells)
Charge Bar Shot Weight: 1-1/2oz
Powder Bushings Included: 31, 34, 37
Gauge Conversions Available: Yes
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 20 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: Yes
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.